Toulouse is nicknamed the PInk City because of its widespread use of the signature red-colored brick in the city’s architecture, which comes from the region. There’s lots to see and do in Toulouse – and it’s open all night, too! Here are some inspirational links to get started on your Toulouse trip planning, and check out the map below to find the hotel that matches your budget and taste.
- Five Ideas for France Road Trips This Summer
- Summer Music Festivals in France
- Visiting (nearby) Carcassonne
- Bastille Day Celebrations in France
- Cheap Flights to Toulouse